Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Letter From The Boss

As CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees are going to increase in a big way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to rise by about 10%.

But it would be folly to increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy. Instead, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees. This has really been bothering me, since I believe we are a family and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I've done:

I walked through our employee parking lots and found sixty 'Vote for Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars. I have decided these folks will be the ones to be let go. I can't think of a fairer way to deal with this problem. They voted for 'change,' and I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment