Thursday, January 22, 2009

Engaging Gisele talks Tom Brady, marriage

Gisele Bundchen says she and her pigskin Prince Charming, Tom Brady [stats], are NOT engaged - but they will get married someday!

“I will realize the dream of marriage, to have children and a family, of course. I’m sorry (to) disappoint you, there is no date set yet,” the supermdel told the Brazilian magazine Caras. “I’m in love and you will see my wedding on the right day.”

The Brazilian bombshell, who did the interview in her native Portuguese, said she had no idea how two separate engagement rumors ran rampant around the globe in the past few weeks.

“I don’t know how people are so creative,” said Gi, who was back home in Brazil for Sao Paulo Fashion Week. “First they said he proposed to me in a plane. Imagine, it was Dec. 24, Christmas, we were flying to Boston, then there was some champagne and we celebrated the date.

“Ready? Someone deduced I was getting engaged! I received more than 100 e-mails from friends commenting about the proposal. Now there’s a new rumor, that he proposed to me on last Friday. I wasn’t even there, how can that be true?”

Gisele said when she and the New England Patriots [team stats] QB/QT do finally tie the knot, they will have an intimate wedding for just family and close friends. And although the couple has been long rumored to be eyeing Costa Rica as their wedding locale, Bundchen said she’s not sure where the “I dos” will get done.

“This talk of Costa Rica must be for the fact I have a house there,” she said. “I don’t know yet if it’s going to be here or in another country, but what I know is that it’s going to be something small, a simple ceremony. I don’t like parties, I prefer something more intimate, just for the closest people.”

Bundchen said she wanted Brady, who has never been to Brazil, to come to Fashion Week with her. But the doctors who are helping No. 12 rehab after he tore up his knee “wouldn’t allow it.”

“As soon as he gets the discharge, I want to bring him here immediately,” she said.

The supermodel added that she missed living in Brazil and hopes to return one day to raise her kids there.

“At the moment, my life is in United States. My boyfriend lives there, plays there and has a contract with the New England Patriots [team stats] team,” she said. “The home is where your heart is, if mine is there, I have to stay. I think for 10 years still. Then I don’t know what’s going to happen in my life, but I would love to come back and to raise my kids in Brazil, someday.”

Boston Herald

No comments:

Post a Comment