Sunday, January 4, 2009

This is funny!

Or maybe it's one of those "you had to be there" type things.

Was scanning the Globe and came across this event for this evening:


Sex & Drugs Trivia
Today, Sunday, Jan 4 8:00p
at The Savant Project, Boston, MA
An adult trivia game. Beer specials, outrageous prizes, and hilarious hands-on rounds. Starts at 8 p.m. every Sunday night.

Phone: (617) 566-5958
Age Suitability: 21 and up
Tags: bar, game, sunday, globe city weekly
An adult trivia game.

Beer specials, outrageous prizes, and hilarious hands-on rounds. Starts at 8 p.m. every Sunday night.

This reminds me of when Martha, Daryle, JW and I used to go to a bar @ Orient Heights after work...for the life of me I can't think of the name of it...and instead of video games, they had a sex trivia game. Sadly, we all had our areas of expertise and it would be pretty funny. Or at least we thought so. It was the bar that we used to take money out of the wishing well to pay for the toll because we'd always come out of there broke. I think the place burned down and they never rebuilt. Was there "Blazing" in the name? This is going to drive me nuts!

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry Linda...it must have been while I was at the airport because I have never heard of this place! The only place that I can remember is the place that was shaped like an Army house....made of tin and the shape of it was like 1/2 a tube. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    I know I've never been in that place...that was the Esquire. The biggest dump I was in was the Pony Lounge over by Jeveli's, and I almost got thrown out of there. I just realized something, I really miss Martha!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. JW came up with the answer. It was Blazing Saddles. He even said he thought Gerry Cheevers owned it. Don't know, but remember the fun we had there.

    ReplyDelete