Friday, October 24, 2008

The 2008 Black Diamond Fantasy Miracle Bra


Has anyone seen this year's Black Diamond Fantasy Miracle Bra by Victoria's Secret?

I'm beginning to wonder why Victoria's Secret comes out with these bras. Our 401K's are in the toilet, our house values have depreciated to new lows, and Victoria's Secret comes out with a 5 million dollar miracle bra. The miracle is that anyone can afford it and not that it pushes your boobs up for a sexier look. How many women do you think who have previous years Fantasy Bra's are now cashing them in? It was probably a better investment than stock or mutual funds, now that I think of it.

Foolish me, if I could afford the bra in the first place I wouldn't have to worry about my 401K performance.

As much as I'd like to, it's not something that will be on my Christmas list this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment