Friday, October 24, 2008

Tonight's events...



well, after a wonderful evening of chicken fried rice, moo goo gai pan, yu hsiang beef, chicken & shrimp, pu pu platter, soda's for the kids and designated driver... and the best mai tai's in the whole wide world for mom or nana, depending on who you are (I'm talking here right now, not you) ...we are now anxiously awaiting the start of Friday Night Wrestling. It's still early, so anything could happen.

Only wish I could have gone out with my BFF to dinner and then to see Saw V with her and her son. Although, I haven't seen Saw IV...seriously, will it make a difference? I was afraid it would ruin the whole plot.



I remember when Friday nights didn't start until 11:00 PM.
I don't think ours will last that long. But there is hope.

As far as my opinion with the restaurant, it differs with my brother-in-law, Joe. That shouldn't surprise anyone, there isn't much we agree on. His best night is tomorrow night at his favorite chinese food place on Route 1 North, with the pre-mixed, watered down mai tai's...but what do I know.

Me ka aloha (google it).

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm looking a t these recipes for Mai Tai's and I know mine is the best, not sharing at this time, I think I already told u what was in them. You'll just have to come see. Im sure Matt and Nicole could vouch for me.

    ReplyDelete