Monday, October 27, 2008

Sex & the City: The Movie


I watched this movie with Kasey & Lisa late Saturday night. Whether you watched the series or not, they explained enough about each of the characters so that you could follow the movie.

I thought it was a pretty good movie and stayed true to the series. Never knew what "Big's" real name was until now. John James Preston, and I still don't get why Carrie picked him over Aidan (don't know unless you watched the series)...but I never thought Carrie was a beauty either, nor Miranda. The only 2 I ever thought were cast correctly for a title like this were Charlotte & Samantha.

Stars Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw, Kim Cattrall as Samantha Jones, Kristin Davis as Charlotte York, and Cynthia Nixon as Miranda Hobbes.

Nice chick flick, glad I didn't see it at the movies but it would have been fun to dress up and see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment